Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Juniper JNCIA

Currently, working on my JNCIA certification which is Junipers version of Cisco's CCNA. I've looked over the JUNOS Cookbook and now reviewing JUNOS for Dummies.

I'm relying on my existing knowledge to carry me through the technical aspects of the certification (maybe a mistake!). I'm looking to these books to help me with JUNOS syntax. I'm very impressed with JUNOS and have found that it compares very well to Cisco IOS.

As for real work exposure, my current position has me deep in Cisco gear. However, I do support a limited amout of Juniper equipment. Enough to be impressed.

Ernest

1 comment:

  1. congrats on the ccie! that is what i am working for right now. I work for a DoD contractor as well and their name is TAG. are you going to put together some olive machines to help you study for your juniper certs? good luck and check out my blog:

    www.ccieby30.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete