Monday, October 19, 2009

JNCIA-EX completed.

Ok ok, so it's not the most prestigious or coveted cert in the world. However, I really enjoyed learning about Juniper switches. They make an outstanding product and will really push Cisco with these switches.

The features on their 4200s are outrageous, and I'm not sure any Cisco switch is even close to this poweful that has a fixed design. I'm very impressed.

I'm really interested in WAN acceleration/optimization and will now pursue Juniper's WX certification.

1 comment:

  1. That's what the surveys say: Juniper has already started to challenge Cisco and will continue to do so. I found your blog on your Linked In page; would you mind shooting me an email? I'm a new Recriuter in the DC area and I'd love to connect with you. If you aren't on the market, no problem! I won't try to sell you a job. :)

    Thanks!
    amy@themidtowngroup.com

    ReplyDelete